skip to main | skip to sidebar

my ramblings

Friday, July 23, 2010

23

I've broke a lot of hearts
and had my heart broken,
I've whispered sweet nothings,
and had sweet nothings unspoken,
I've held the world in my palm,
and never felt so free,
cuz I'm 23.
Posted by nimbuspunmistress at 9:02 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2013 (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ▼  2010 (7)
    • ▼  July (3)
      • 23
      • Down the rabbit hole
      • a poem for a friend
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2007 (13)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  March (1)

About Me

nimbuspunmistress
View my complete profile