It seems that just when I patch myself up, I get scarred all over again.
My problem is I fell hard again, and really fast.
I feel like an emotional trainwreck, and I don't want to get my heart thrown away all over again.
I really like you and the thought of not seeing you again, or not for a long time makes me really upset. That's why when you say you're thinking about ending this, or when you have second thoughts, it worries me.
Yet I wonder why I got myself into something when I knew it probably wouldn't last.
And the answer is, I'm human and I crave intimacy.
I'm a really sensitive person, and I've had really bad past experiences.
when you suggest that this might be a bad idea it hurts me because i really like you.
Saturday, June 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment